If you are looking for a private, quiet, and relaxing home away from home then Seahouse Bay of Fires is the perfect stay for you. Very private with room to move and stunning ocean views.
You will be in the heart of Tasmanian’s holiday playground with only a short stroll to the beautiful Binalong Bay beach and cafe/restaurant esplanade while still being far enough away to enjoy your own relaxing solitude.
Seahouse is the perfect escape for couples wanting a bit of room to move or families looking for that ideal family seaside getaway.
With three bedrooms this family home sleeps up to 7 guests.
Bedrooms 1 and 2 have queen beds and the third bedroom is perfect for 3 children with a set of bunks and one single bed.
Enjoy a fully equipped kitchen and spacious living and dining areas. Not only do the living and dining take vantage of the amazing bay views both areas open up onto a large entertaining area with outdoor dining in one of the three outdoor dining spaces.
You can enjoy a BBQ and local wine on the deck while you soak up the views over the Bay of Fires. There is also a second outdoor dining area where you can sit nestled in the beautiful gardens.
The large level grounds are landscaped and the gardens feature some beautiful native shrubs. It is ideal for parking the boat, and multiple cars or perfect for a game of backyard cricket, bouche, or chases.
You will have Seahouse all to yourself, sit on the front deck, listen to the birds and rolling ocean, and be free. The property is free for you to access with the exception of the garage which we use to store property maintenance equipment.
Just prior to your stay you will be sent a unique code and instructions to access the property.
Please note, we don’t provide:
– clothes dryer
– a cot or highchair for babies (you are more than welcome to bring your own)
– a Smart TV (with access to Netflix using your own subscription)
– a BBQ and BBQ utensils (please clean after use)
– a washing machine located in the bathroom
– clean linen on beds and 1x towel per guest (please ensure that your booking accurately reflects the number of guests including children)
– a hairdryer
– an amazing location, and walking distance to a super awesome beach and closely located to stunning attractions
– a small amount of tea, coffee, oil, salt, and pepper
– toilet paper (2 rolls), washing-up liquid and cloths, hand soap, bin bags x 2, bug spray